Welcome to My Blog!

I have been a resident of the Fox Cities for over 35 years. I was raised in the area and now my wife and I choose to raise our 4 girls here because of the great place it is to live. Being a real estate professional starts with a passion to want to assist other people get what they are looking for. My main focus is on listening to people so I can learn what is most important to them. When a customer closes on their new property it is the start of a life long relationship. It is my goal that people are so delighted with their experience that there is no doubt that not only will they return, but they will also refer their family and friends. As a member of the Werth team our focus on delighting customers has made us the #1 RE/MAX team north of Milwaukee!

Monday, December 13, 2010

$8,000 First Time Buyer Tax Credit Extended for Veterans

Reminder:

The $8,000 first time buyer tax credit is extended for veterans who have an accepted offer by April 30, 2011 and close by June 30, 2011.*

Veterans can finance up to 100% of the purchase price plus the VA funding fee.

No down payment up to $417,000.

Veterans can qualify for more house with "zero" down payment and less than perfect credit.

Sellers can pay up to 4% in concessions.

No monthly or upfront PMI Insurance.

*Subject to specific extended, qualified military duty requirements.



http://www.irs.gov/newsroom/article/0,,id=215594,00.html

No comments:

Post a Comment